How do you charge?
- We take money not only from the candidate but also from the company.
For Company (Client)
- The company will not have to make any kind of registration payment.
- Apart from this, the company will have to give a part of Candidate's salary to us, which the candidate will write to us on paper.
- It will be mandatory for the candidate to register first. For which the candidate has to pay an amount of Rs.250
- Apart from this, the candidate will have to give a part of his salary to us, which the candidate will write to us on paper.
What if a candidate leaves without completing the tenure of the job?
- It will be the responsibility of the company to select the candidate.
- The story will give their selection letters to the selected candidates, in which their job start date will be mentioned.
- It will be mandatory for the candidate to appear in the company on that date. And if the candidate leaves the job within a period of one month from that date, then in this case we will be forced to give a new candidate to the company without any additional payment.
How do you handle candidate referencing?
- Advisea is not liable for carring reference checks of any of the candidates.
- We will only provide you all the documents of each candidate.